Technorati Tags: affiliate manager,affiliate marketing,affiliate evolution,affiliates,recruiting
Affiliate marketing is evolving day by day and with the involvement of several affiliate networks, it is absolutely essential for every company to have a smart Affiliate Manager or Affiliate Management Company who will lead their affiliates/publishers to achieve the utmost success in very short span of time without any sort of huge headaches.
Affiliate Managers are the driving force of any affiliate program and most importantly, no affiliate marketer would be able to gain the highest amount of profit without a suitable affiliate manager guiding them. A competent affiliate manager will guide your affiliates with all the tools you need for PPC marketing, SEO, Article Marketing, Viral Marketing, E-mail Marketing and more. In short, Affiliates + Responsible Affiliate Manager + Good Offer = Profits for both affiliates and the company.
The origin of affiliate marketing was initially introduced with very few affiliate managers but as time has gone on most companies will assign you your personal affiliate manager who is responsible to your queries, questions and other issues. However, not all affiliate managers are knowledgable in all aspects of internet marketing and this can seriously affect the growth and properity of your program.
Here are some attributes every good affiliate manager should possess.
Affiliate marketing is a game of cards, where an affiliate manager plays the role of the Ace.
- Affiliate managers will support you in-terms of promotional materials, quality tips and more. Providing you resources like the best affiliate forums to join.
- They will even provide you with the top-most converting keywords every week so that you may earn more and operate from a position of strength.
- A personally assigned affiliate manager will talk to you via an E-mail, Live Chat, or even on telephone.
- You will be appreciated by your affiliate manager and they will boost your confidence and abilities.
- Whether you are earning $10 a day or $1000 a day, a responsible affiliate manager will treat everyone equally as every affiliate matters!
- If you are confused by affiliate marketing, your affiliate manager will sort out the issues for you and guide your way.
- Affiliate Managers implement several goodies for you like tracking conversions, adding SUB-ID’s, placing a pixel tracking code and more.
- With an affiliate manager by your side, you will actually feel that there is someone out that who really cares about your success and helps you whenever you are in trouble on your quest to making serious money.
- If you are totally lost into affiliate network offers, as there are more than 200+ offers in a single affiliate network, your affiliate manager guides you through the process and urges you to try the best converting offers which would work with your appropiate niche.
- Payment issues are sometimes a real pain, in this case you should contact your affiliate manager who will address this situation for you so you feel comfortable with the payment terms. They also will check on sales or leads if the reporting isn’t looking accurate.
Above are some of the basic advantages of having a responsible affiliate manager. Look at the top super-affiliates and check their blogs and see why they are pushing everyone into having good affiliate management, as those super-affiliates find themselves being assited by good affiliate managers.